Hello everyone, how are you all? First of all, I want to keep you updated with the recent things that have happened in my life lately. Firstly, I finally finished the fourth semester at university so that means that I’ve got a bit more than a month of holidays (Hurrah!). Besides, I’m very happy because I managed to keep my grades up and that’s something that I am very proud of since this semester has been very tough and stressful. Futhermore, being on holidays means that I will be able to write and to publish posts more often.
Okay, now let’s talk about the really important thing here, This post is about those 5 books or series of books that I want and expect to read by the end of the year. I haven’t told you before but one of my 2017 personal goal is to read, at least, 30 books (I have read 11 books so far); this is because, in my opinion, reading is the best leisure-time activity there is and I truly enjoy doing it.
Having said this, here is a mini bucket list with the books:
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty: Recently, I started watching a brand-new HBO mini TV series called ‘big little lies’, which is, in my opinion, very good and entertaining. A few days ago, I realised that this mini series is based in a book with the same name. Since that, it has entered in my list of for-reading books.
- The lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien: I know that I should have read these books a long time ago since I am a big fan of The lord of the rings and the Hobbit films. Honestly, I haven’t had the time to read them but I promised myself reading them this year.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K Rowling: Again, It is almost unforgiveable that I haven’t read this book yet. As a big fan of the wizardry world of the Harry Potter series, I really must read it as soon as possible to continue with this amazing story.
- A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket: This 13-books series seems to be very interesting. The other day I was reading some blog posts and someone wrote a review post about these books and I felt interested in them because they gave me like a the chronicles of Narnia vibes. The person recommended them one hundred percent so I cannot wait to read them.
- The Analyst by John Katzenbach: This is the some friends of mine’s favourite book. Everyone has recommended me to read this book so I expect to do it this year for having my own opinion on it.
Of course, there are other books that I would like to read as well but, essentially, these are the ones that are at the top of my list right now.
Additionally, I want to thank you all because the blog has reached more than 200 followers. I’m beyond grateful with all the people who have liked, commented and followed my blog, it means a lot.
Have you ever read one of the above-mentioned books?
Do you recommend them to me?
What books are on your book list?
Tell me in the comments section.