Since around three years ago, I have developed a passion (obsession) for reading books, it’s one of my favourite things to do.
I seriously have lost the count of how many books I have read, but I can assure they have been many. As I truly did not know what to do with my free time, I started this hobbie and it has been amazing! Now, it has become my favourite leisure-time activity. My favourite types of book genres are thriller, science fiction, mystery and novel. I can tell for sure that Reading is entertaining, funny, exciting and; definitely, addictive!
What do I think that makes a book good?
What I think that makes a book good would be the plot, I definitely think that it is the most important in a book, the essential. Also, I would say, the end of the history is important as well; I have read a few books (I’m not going to name them) that seemed to be interesting, and they actually were, but the endings just ended up being trash. To summarise, the most attractive thing about a book is the plot itself which has to be catchy and interesting to make the book a page-turner.
What books Have I read?
As i said before, I have read many books but I’m just going to name a few.
- The Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth.
- The Maze Runner trilogy by James Dashner.
- The Fifty Shades series by E.L. James.
- Inferno by Dan Brown.
- The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins.
- The 5th Wave trilogy by Rick Yancey.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
Which ones are my favourites?
- The Kingkiller Chronicle: The Name of the Wind and The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss (the third book has not been published yet).
- The whole Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (specially Harry Potter and The Globet of Fire).
- All of The Chronicles of Narnia books by C.S Lewis.
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown.
Have you read any of these?, What are your favourite books?.
Tell me in the comments section.